Day Camp registration is now closed, but if you were still interested in having your daughter attend Sonoma Girl Scout Day Camp and you can volunteer for a minimum of two days at camp, we’ll add your daughter to the camp roster. We need volunteers to help in the following areas:
- Outdoor cooking: assist the team teaching girls about safe cooking skills, help prepare snacks for campers, prep food for the units when they come to cook lunch.
- Knots & Lashing: Love knots? Want to help the girls build a structure? This is a new program offering and we need someone with some “knotty” skills (we also have some great resources to teach you the knots too if you need a refresher).
- Wood working: Handy with a hammer? Teach the girls some simple skills using a hammer to create some fun projects. Projects are pre-designed and materials provided, ready for you to teach.
- Arts & Crafts: Help the girls with hands-on projects in the Arts & Crafts area. All projects are designed, we just need crafty helpers to give a little assistance when needed.
- Flex Volunteers: Only have one or two days to volunteer? Not a problem, we always have jobs where helpers can jump in to assist. Maybe supporting a busy program area, helping with admin duties, running an errand, and more!
Contact Darcy at SonomaGSDayCamp@gmail.com for more info. Thank you!